Title: Fund Administrator
Location: Richmond Hill – Head Office
Division: Global Growth Assets Inc.
Global family of companies is a group of dynamic and integrated financial services firms focused on serving the needs of Canadian individuals, families, and corporations. With offices and representatives across Canada, we offer clients a full array of financial solutions to meet their needs including education savings plans, life and disability insurance, and investments in mutual funds, securities, bonds and other financial services.
We are currently looking for a high energy individual to provide administrative services for our Global Growth Assets Inc. division.
Communicating with both internal and external stakeholders of the organization, you will be comfortable working in a fast paced, ever changing environment and have the ability to adapt quickly.
To be successful, you will be self-motivated and take initiative improving on all aspects of the role. You will also be consistent, accurate in your delivery and reliable while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
• Resolve RDSP and RESP transfer issues with other dealers
• Complete registration and deregistration of plans with HRSDC
• Collect, verify, add and correct missing client information
• Respond to advisor and dealer queries regarding plans, withdrawals, payments and grant processing
• Verify and signoff on EAP and DAP requests
• Deal with Datacore system and issues
• Maintain, update GGAI Website in conjunction with Marketing
• Monthly Sales Reporting For GETP and Global Iman Fund
• Monthly Grant summary preparation for GETP
• Point of Contact for Concentra Trust related reports, quarterly, annually and adhoc
• Administration of all paperwork and sign off for GGAI
• Coordinate and Record IRC and Investment Committee Meeting (internal and external)
• Point of contact for ESDC audit
• Other duties as assigned related to GGAI
• Degree or college diploma or equivalent experience required;
• Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in a related capacity in the financial services industry;
• Solid communication skills both written and verbal;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills;
• Problem solving skills;
• Exceptional interpersonal skills;
• Experience with handling high volume calls and emails inbound/outbound
• Strong understanding of how investment funds work;
• Knowledge of HRDC and provincial grant programs
Competencies and Attributes:
• High ethical standards and integrity in professional and personal dealings;
• Ability and willingness to raise potential issues and assist with solutions;
• Ability and willingness to listen to others;
• Flexibility, responsiveness and willingness to consider change;
• Ability to work as a team member;
• Accountable and able to handle time constraints;
• Ability to deliver excellent customer service;
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise;
• Ability to prioritize and work under pressure in a sales driven environment
• Professional and pleasant telephone manner
Global values the diversity of our workplace and a working environment where everyone has the opportunity to realize his or her full potential. We gladly provide accommodations to any candidate with a disability taking part in the selection process upon request.