Dealing Representative - Immediate Openings
Are you a people person, driven and have a passion to achieve?
As a dealing representative you will be contacting existing and new customers to set up in home meetings. You will review available national and provincial grants to assist parents in saving for their children’s post-secondary education; you will explain the features of Global RESP.
Second language is an asset.
Available Advancement Opportunities:
- Recruiting and mentoring new and existing sales representatives
- Potential promotion to a Sales Manager
About the Role:
- Prospecting for new and servicing existing clients
- RESP product and sales training to get you up to date
- Access to leads program
- Marketing support
- Exciting sales incentives and recognition programs
- We are a dynamic team within a supportive environment
- You possess a valid driver’s license and have a properly licensed and insured vehicle
- You qualify to be registered with the Provincial Securities Regulator
- You are credit worthy
- You own a laptop, or IPad
You may also forward your resume in confidence to Mariana Todorova at email@example.com
Please include "Dealing Representative" in the subject line.
Learn more by visiting www.globalcareers.ca
Please note you must be eligible to work for any employer in Canada and reside in the GTA.
Global values the diversity of our workplace and a working environment where everyone has the opportunity to realize his or her full potential. We gladly provide accommodations to any candidate with a disability taking part in the selection process upon request.