Client Services Representative (Bilingual French/English)
Global family of companies is a group of dynamic and integrated financial services firms focused on serving the needs of Canadian individuals, families, and corporations. With offices and representatives across Canada, we offer clients a full array of financial solutions to meet their needs including education savings plans, life and disability insurance, and investments in mutual funds, securities, bonds and other financial services.
We are currently looking for a high energy individual to provide Client Services support having excellent communication skills in both French and English.
Communicating with both internal and external stakeholders of the organization, you will be comfortable working in a fast paced ever changing environment and have the ability to adapt quickly.
To be successful you will be self-motivated, with a colourful personality and take initiative improving on all aspects of the role. You will also be consistent, accurate in your delivery and reliable while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
• Responding to Client, Agent and Broker inquiries regarding plans, withdrawals, deposits,
Payments, and grants;
• Preparing correspondence, summaries, letters and packages for Clients and Agents;
• Collecting, verifying, adding and correcting missing information from Subscriber and Agents;
• Updating existing Scholarship Plan (addition or deletion Subscriber, terminations, reactivation,
• Arranging pre-authorized or direct payments;
• Sending out confirmation letters, revised acceptance of agreements and welcome packages;
• Faxing and photocopying;
• Correcting statements and annual reports and updating Subscriber information via telephone;
• Interacting with Subscribers, Sales Representatives, Accounting Department, Supervisors,
Managers and Co-Workers.
• Completion of college diploma or equivalent required;
• Solid communication skills both written and verbal;
• Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in a customer service capacity - preferably in the financial services industry;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills;
• Negotiation skills;
• Exceptional interpersonal skills;
• Experience with handling high volume of calls and emails inbound/outbound;
• CSR must be familiar with Call Center tracking, documenting notes and updating systems as per Global mandate.
Competencies and Attributes:
• High ethical standards and integrity in professional and personal dealings;
• Ability and willingness to raise potential issues and assist with solutions;
• Ability and willingness to listen to others;
• Flexibility, responsiveness and willingness to consider change;
• Ability to work as a team member;
• Accountable and able to handle time constraints;
• Ability to deliver excellent customer service;
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise;
• Ability to prioritize and work under pressure in a sales driven environment;
• Professional and pleasant telephone manner
Global values the diversity of our workplace and a working environment where everyone has the opportunity to realize his or her full potential. We gladly provide accommodations to any candidate with a disability taking part in the selection process upon request.