What is the Opportunity?
Global Maxfin Capital Inc. (“GMCI”) is looking for an Investment Advisor who is passionate about growing their business in an entrepreneurial environment which fosters its success from teamwork and unmatched advisor support and training.
- Initiate, develop and foster a network of affluent prospective clientele, with the goal to ultimately manage their wealth.
- Build, develop and maintain your client base, as you manage and grow their portfolio, selecting the most appropriate investment solutions to meet their wealth management needs.
- Develop and mentor a team of associates whose primary objective is to assist you with new client acquisitions and preparation of wealth plans.
What Are We Looking For
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, and Accounting is preferred.
- 3-5 years of Investment Advisory experience dealing with affluent clientele
- Demonstrated understanding of Investments, Asset Allocation/Portfolio Construction, Estate Planning and Retirement Planning solutions.
- Proven ability to Lead/Manage teams.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Established network, book of business $5 + AUM
- IIROC licensed in good standing
- Professional designation i.e. CIM,CFA,CFP,CPA, MBA would be considered an asset but not required
- Strong skills in negotiation, discretion and professionalism.
- Desire for performance-driven compensation and growing earnings potential.
- Proven track record of building and maintaining client relationships while driving new business.
What We Can Offer you
- Dedicated in house team IT team accessible for support during regular work hours
- Office space for day to day operations, client meetings, networking events & seminars.
- Ongoing business development training, mentorship and networking opportunities.
- Management team dedicated to helping you grow and maintain your AUM.
- Extensive access to investment solutions backed by in-house and outsourced research (Equity, Fixed Income, Mutual Funds, ETFs, Private Equity, Private Placements, Hedge Funds etc.)
GMCI is an established Financial Services firm based in Toronto and is a full service Investment Dealer who provides specialized solutions in merger and acquisition advisory, capital raising and private wealth management; we have developed a process to provide clients with the highest degree of expertise and client servicing. From our senior level advisors to our in-training associates, every transaction undertaken by the firm is done through GMCI’s operating philosophy; Superior client servicing, accountable and clear communication while maintaining non-compromising levels of integrity and ethical standards. This is what makes GMCI and its people successful professionals in this ever changing and competitive Industry.
Our Investment Advisors are Wealth managers who have established relationships with multi-generational family accounts, business owners, individuals, charities and foundations based on personalized service and advice. Our clients fully entrust us with their financial assets to help them understand the various components of their planning while ensuring that they are meeting their defined life goals. Our Investment Advisor, are responsible for building a fully customized financial plan encompassing up to 11 different areas of Wealth Management, explaining and presenting analysis and developing relationships with clients to provide an exceptional experience.
GMCI is a member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund and the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada.