Wealth Management Associate
What is The Opportunity?
Global Maxfin Capital Inc. (GMCI) is looking for qualified candidates who are passionate about working in the Canadian Financial Services Industry. Through our comprehensive Wealth Management development program, you will be mentored by a Senior Level Wealth Manager from whom you will gain valuable training, industry know-how and the tools/resources you require to succeed.
- Assist Senior level Wealth Manager to proactively prospect for potential clients on an ongoing basis.
- Respond in a timely manner to inquiries from prospective and/or current clients.
- Support Senior Level Wealth Manger with the preparation of Portfolio Reviews and develop models to classify investments into Geographical, Asset and Sector Allocation.
- Research & analysis of unique investment opportunities on a client by client basis.
- Maintain files on an ongoing basis (Account opening forms, KYC updates, Compliance queries and Reports)
What Are We Looking For:
- Post-Secondary education in Finance and/or Business (related studies) is required.
- Strong aptitude for delivering high quality service and ability to discover and identify sales opportunities.
- Self-starter mentality, with a disciplined and strong work ethic.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), and relationship building skills for prospecting, client servicing and management.
- Performance based mindset with a focus on setting and achieving desired results.
- Individuals who have the ability to adapt to changing environments.
- Able to work and thrive in a fast-paced, stressful and demanding work environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in team setting.
- Committed to continuous education.
- Fluency in different languages can be an asset for your success
- Canadian Securities Course & Conduct and Practices handbook courses through CSI are preferred, however are not necessary and can be completed throughout the program.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
What We Can Offer You:
- Continuous and extensive training to build and develop necessary skillset.
- Technological platforms and software to facilitate efficiency and ability to complete tasks.
- One on One direct mentorship from Sr. Wealth Manager & Division Director
- Flexibility on work/life balance.
- Strong office culture of excellence, achievement and hard work.
Being a Toronto-based, full service Investment Dealer who provides specialized solutions in Merger and Acquisition advisory, Capital Raising (ECM) and Private Wealth Management; we have developed a process to provide clients with the highest degree of expertise and client servicing. From our senior level advisors to our in-training associates, every transaction undertaken by the firm is done through GMCI’s operating philosophy; Superior client servicing, accountability and transparency while maintaining non-compromising levels of integrity and ethical standards. This is what makes GMCI and its people successful professionals in this ever changing and competitive Industry.
Our Investment Advisors are Wealth Managers who have established relationships with multi-generational family accounts, business owners, individuals, charities and foundations based on personalized service and advice. Our clients fully entrust us with their financial assets to help them understand the various components of their planning while ensuring that they are meeting their defined life goals. Our Wealth Managers are responsible for building a fully customized financial plan encompassing up to 11 different areas of Wealth Management, explaining and presenting analysis and developing relationships with clients to provide an exceptional experience.
GMCI is an established Financial Services and Investment Dealer firm registered and a member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund and the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (CIPF AND IIROC, respectively).
Global values the diversity of our workplace and a working environment where everyone has the opportunity to realize his or her full potential. We gladly provide accommodations to any candidate with a disability taking part in the selection process upon request.