Company: Global family of companies
Location: Richmond Hill, ON
Position: Business Processing Administrator (temporary full-time)
Department: Global Maxfin Investments Inc.
Reports to: Operations Senior Manager
Global Financial is a market leader in providing Canadian families with financial services and peace of mind, through our network of over 1200 established sales associates across Canada, and continuing our tradition of innovation and excellence.
This position is a temporary full-time role covering a maternity leave for approximately 12months. There is a possibility of extension or becoming permanent after the contract term.
The Business Processing Administrator will provide excellent customer service by successfully processing KYCs, trades, non-financial changes, transfers coming in to the dealer and follow up calls to fund companies within an environment that requires the meeting of daily deadlines amidst fluctuating trading volumes.
• Processing new accounts for clients (KYC entries) in a timely manner
• Processing of trades (purchases, redemptions, switches, PAC/SWP and transfers) and non financial changes in Winfund system within daily deadlines
• Scanning of processed trades under client documents in Winfund
• Following up with fund companies for trades that are faxed to fund companies for processing
• Following up on pending transfers with relinquishing institutions
• Responding to internal and external inquiries regarding trades processed
• Conducting quality control checks of client statements on a quarterly basis
• Performing special projects that arise during day-to-day operations
• Other duties as assigned
• Completion of post-secondary education with a focus on finance, economics or business
• Minimum 1 year experience in the mutual fund or financial industry
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of Mutual Fund Dealer Services, investment products and related services
• Working knowledge of Winfund system required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word and Excel)
Competencies and Attributes:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to stay organized with multiple priorities and deadlines
• Detail-oriented with ability to check accuracy of work
• Ability to follow up, Thorough and Results Oriented
• Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining accuracy, efficiency and quality
• Strong commitment to client service
To apply, please forward your resume to Kowsala Arulesan at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Business Processing Administrator" in the subject line.
Global values the diversity of our workplace and a working environment where everyone has the opportunity to realize his or her full potential. We gladly provide accommodations to any candidate with a disability taking part in the selection process upon request.